Episode 4: Interview with Giuseppe Basile of Fibstalker Trading
All traders aim to be consistently profitable. However, in order to get to that next level, we need more than just internet-based resources and “free”
online tutorials. The need for mentorship and professional coaching has proven its worth time and time again: as exemplified by Giuseppe’s case. Giuseppe is a seasoned trader, researcher and a certified technical analyst. Hang on as we talk about the defining moments and the most unforgettable life incidences that made him the seasoned pro that he is today.
1:27 Giuseppe’ introduction:
• A native of Rome, Italy. He finished his degree in Computer Science Engineering.
• His “beginner” days were from 2007 – 2009 but he has been working with mentors since 2006.
• Giuseppe is continuously learning more on finance.
4:29 Giuseppe recalls his days as a “Beginner” in the trading arena:
• Our guest already has his eyes set on investing and trading since 1999.
7:13 Rising above his losing moments:
• Losing money after trying different strategies brought Giuseppe’s hopes down. However, believing in his skill coupled with hard work got him through the toughest moments!
11:16 Challenges encountered on his way to consistent profitability:
• Giuseppe stresses the importance of risk management and studying how price patterns are connected.
15:04 A-HA! Moment:
• Giuseppe thought he already has what it takes to be a successful Forex trader. He thought wrong.
20:45 The mentor who helped our guest become the accomplished trader that he is today:
• Van Tharp
• Giuseppe met and trained under Van last 2007.
“The link between Money Management and your ability to reach your trading objectives is an area filled with opportunities”
26:52 Habit that contributed to Giuseppe’s trading success:
• The mental aspect of trading is the KEY TO SUCCESS
29:42 Resource that helped Giuseppe enhance his trading skills:
• Mark Douglas – Trading in the Zone
35:55 The things that Giuseppe would have done differently had he known the stuff that he knows now.
For more of Giuseppe Basile, please visit http://www.fibstalkertrading.com
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this interview with Giuseppe Basile, I would really appreciate a positive review in iTunes and Stitcher. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.