Episode 2 – Interview with Chris Capre of 2ndSkiesForex
There is more to Forex trading than just analyzing the charts. Doesn’t matter whether you are a short term or a long term trader, if you don’t have the right mindset, you’ll not get the results you want. Today, I’m happy to welcome Chris Capre from 2ndSkiesForex. Chris is a Buddhist, Trader and a Philanthropist. He joins us today to share his journey and some great insights with us on becoming a successful Forex trader.
1:26 Chris’ introduction:
Our guest shares how he started with forex trading: from his demo trading days until he goes live.
• 15 years of experience in trading.
• Studied neuro-science and east Asian Philosophy, specialty is human learning and memory
• Practicing yoga teacher
• Lives by “Trade, Train, Meditate and Donate”
6:08 Chris’ Training secrets:
• Daily meditation , incorporates Buddhism with his daily routine.
9:30 Chris’ Trading Journey:
• The importance of RISK MANAGEMENT and TRADING MINDSET
17:48 How does Chris remain consistently profitable?
• He looks at the bigger picture instead of focus on the “trade by trade” basis. Controlling, understanding and defining RISK.
Consistency in performance starts with Consistency in the MIND.
23:00 A-HA! Moments
• Watch out for Chris’ encounter with a homeless man!
30:00 Chris’ Mentors
• It all started with the first person who believed in Chris’ potential to become a successful trader.
Choose mentors who strive for learning despite their current level of knowledge.
Mentors will shorten your learning curve and help you get to the next level faster!
48:22 What would Chris have done differently?______________________________________________________________________________________________________
For more about Chris Capre, please visit his website or contact him via email at email@example.com.
Courses Offered by Chris Capre:
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this interview with Chris Capre, I would really appreciate a positive review in iTunes and Stitcher. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.