Episode 10: Interview with Rob Colville of The Lazy Trader
Rob Colville has been tagged as “London’s laziest Trader”. With his humorous yet direct style of teaching, clients are in for a big surprise when he handles mentorship. Let’s find out how he started out and thrived in this industry which proves to be quite challenging for a lot a of people.
1:23 Rob’s Introduction
1:48 Our guest’s first foray into trading
3:31 How he got into the road which leads to consistent profitability
- The path was very bumpy before Rob became consistent with his Forex earnings. According to him, giving in to his insatiable appetite to take advantage of the big reversal trades.
5:52 The A-HA moments
- SIMPLICITY is the key
8:48 The influential people in Rob’s trading journey
- Raghee Horner – her use of moving averages
- Kaye Lee – founder of Straight Talk Trading
- Mark Douglas – author of Trading in the Zone
10:34 Successful habit that contributed to his trading success
- As surprising as it may sound, one of his best habits was being simply “lazy”.
12:11 Additional useful resource
- Webinars offered by FXstreet – http://www.fxstreet.com/webinars
13:24 What would you do differently?
14:27 Rob’s contact details
To be guided by the principles that shaped Rob’s trading success , JOIN The Lazy Trader Online Forex Training Course!
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this interview with Rob Colville, I would really appreciate a positive review in iTunes and Stitcher. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.